Belfast Flat Roofing are specialists in EPDM flat roofing systems and have been providing this service to clients in Co Down and Co Antrim for several years.
Firestone rubber cover EPDM flat roofing is a specialist single ply rubber membrane cover that is made using a 100% cured synthetic rubber Ethylene, Propylene, Diene and Monomer.
Unlike other materials, a EPDM roof does not suffer with cracks or splits caused by age. The EPDM roofing repels all moisture and “breathes” to allow vapours to escape, which prevents blisters for occurring. Despite its resilience it is easily shaped to blend in with the contours and shapes of your roof, accommodating sky lights, gutters and pipes.
The benefits include:
- Superior Durability
- Resistance to ozone, UV radiation and high and low temperatures.
- Membrane life expectancy of up to 50 years.
- Seamless sheet membrane with no laps or seams.
- Cold applied adhesive, Firestone EPDM requires no flame during installation.
- EPDM membrane can elongate over 300% to accommodate building movements.